The recruitment process may vary from country to company based on the government process, formalities, selection process, nature of operations with an aim for the recruitment process to help the hiring company and agency team recruit the right candidates.
The Recruitment Process:
1. Identify the hiring needs (Employer Company Requirements). Prepare job descriptions (By Employer Company or Agency).
2. Prepare Government required DEMAND LETTER by the Employer Company or Agency. Demand Letter will be sent to DOFE for Pre-Approval.
3. Devise recruitment strategy (Face to Face, Online, Document Forward)
Screen and shortlist candidates. Collection of Candidates by Branch, PRO and Recruitment Manager.Candidate shortlisting, CV Screening will be done by above team for final Interview.
4. Conduct Interviews. Client will do candidates interview themselves or can assign Recruitment Agency to do interview on behalf of them and Selection list will be provided after completion of interview.
5. Evaluate and make the offer and All set of documents (Medical, evaluation form, Job Application form, CV, Academic Certificates, Experience Certificates and Training Certificates) will be send to EmployerCompany for visa process.
6. Onboard the new employee.
· Candidates visa will be issued and sent by Employer Company.
· Recruitment Agency will take government final approval.
· Flight Booking and dates will be shared to employer as advised by them or as per their convenient.
· Candidate is received by the Employer Company and deployed to work.